I love pre-grame when the lights go down and our sell out crowd goes wild! It is in this moment that makes me miss dancing for the NBA! There is no feeling like this........
Well, hello LeBron........ I loved some of the signs people bring to the game one had a picture of our Kevin Durant next to Lebron James and said "All Star- All Mouth"
Matty and I pre-game......before the game we had a yummy brunch at the Marriott with my parents!
Ok, if you know the NBA you know LeBrons signature pre-game is his powder toss....this has been featured in the latest Nike commercial....I caught it the best I could!
Rumble plays the drums....................... Go Thunder!
Wade & James................have nothing on our Durant!!
Mom and I................
It was a dirty game, foul after foul........it was crazy and stressful!
In the end Miami beat us in the LAST 22 seconds by 5!!It was heartbreaking!
