So EVERY TIME my husband finishes a bottle like a water bottle or more specifically a 2 liter bottle of pop he does 1 of 2 things with it....
1. He will put the completely empty bottle back into the fridge so I will find it and throw it away
2. He will literally set it right ON TOP of the trash can as the bottle will magically open the lid and jump inside.
WHY?? When I ask him he will say "oh I put it there to remind me to throw it away" Are you kidding me! HAHA! It literally makes me want to grab the bottle and beat him with it! (no no, no hate mail readers... I do not beat the hubby)
So lucky Matt he may of been beat out by another friend at work named Lindsay.....her hubby leaves doors, drawers and cabinets OPEN! HA! She said she will come home and find weird cabinets open as if a ghost was living in her house! Cracks me up!
Men!!! Can't live with them and can't live without them! What does your hubby do? And if you are a male reader go ahead call out your wife!


