I mean I am almost 30 with no kids so I am here at a point where I am thinking "what do I do now"? Which is odd because I am always busy, but doing what? You see with Matt he is working towards his career in Farmers and sometime soon getting his own District. He is also setting the ground work for our future and I suppose some kid-less people do instead work towards career goals...but me? I am not sure if my currrent "job" is my career. Yes, yes I am one of "those people" the "When will I find out what I want to be when I grow up people". I do know my role in our little family that consists of bringing home a salary to cover our bills so Matt can save and concentrate on this career, I take care of the animals, I also sell Scentsy which I LOVE and I serve on the Board of Junior Hospitality Club which I will continue to do for some time.
But I mean what am I doing? Last year as silly as it sounds I planned and saved for Matt's big 3-0 all year which gave me something to do and plan for but this year? I dunno. I do hope that maybe towards the end of this year we can start looking seriously for a new home and that will be great fun. But with no kids to plan for I am feeling a little empty. And NO please don't comment and tell me to have some.....NOT YET. It is not in our 3-5 year plan but someday....yes! There are much more things to do on our "list" before that becomes #1. Hello, with all my migraine/health insurance trouble I do not even have maternity coverage. But that is another day another topic............
So I ask you if you have or don't have kids do you ever feel this way? Am I normal? Was this too much soul searching for a Tuesday?
