* I am SO thankful for my blogger friends who actually have tried to locate a Pie Maker for me! It warms my heart to know that someone took a minute out of their day! Thanks and keep looking (wink wink)
* I am thankful for blogger friends who take the time to leave me a comment and ask about something I talked about prior and request an update. I love knowing that I have friends out there who care. ** Caroline...NO, the police did not care and have not done ONE thing about my stolen card since my bank refunded me! So somewhere out there a girl is real happy with her $250 of CRAP from Wal-Mart! UGG
* I am thankful for new friends at my new job
* I am thankful tomorrow is FRIDAY!
* I am thankful that tonight I am going to lay on the couch like it's a gold medal sport and I am SO happy my DVR is full of stuff I can't wait to watch!
