Hi friends! Guess what? It is FRIDAY! And to make it even better I got some picture updates on my sweet little girl Naipoki in Kenya! For those of you who don't know or are a new reader...I adopted a oprhan Elephant at the David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust for Christmas! She seems to be thriving and healing more each day which makes me so happy because her counterpart Wasin a beautiful little girl who I almost picked passed away a few weeks ago. So sad....but do you know they can die of heart break? That is why their keepers live with them 24 hours a day to build a relationship that they once had with their mothers!
I would just kill to go and meet my little girl..............
Taking a nap in the brush with her keeper!
Little Naipoki getting some love...............
This cracks me up, they said she was exploring the bush but wouldn't go more than a few feet away from her keeper. So brave! :)