Friday night I had book club which was so much fun.......look at these cute Shortbread bears and it was the perfect Winter night for a coffee house....yumm!
Just a peak at some of the books we talked about on Friday, it is funny how after I leave book club I feel "re-invigorated" and I want to run home and read!
The gals...............Next month is book club and a movie, a book we loved is coming out in a movie! Excited
So last night I made such a fun dessert with the help of this "dessert cup" pan from my favorite site Sur La Table! To get your own for under $10 click HERE!!
I made Brownie cups and I wasn't sure on the cooking time so I started it at 1/2 the time on the brownie box and checked from there! It was about 20minutes with my oven.
I wanted something super easy so I got this yummy boxed brownie mix! I just wasn't "feeling" my trip to the grocery store yesterday! Lucky me they were delish!
LOOK how cute these guys are! I was so glad they didn't stick to the pan which always seems to happen to me! And yes, I turned them out just after a few minutes of cooling!
Just add ice cream for a yummy dessert that looks like I slaved in the kitchen for hours!
So last night was the Golden Globes and I LOVE awards shows and there were 2 ladies that stuck out to me on that red carpet......Carrie Underwood looks beautiful! I love how glam she looked!
But Olivia Wilde is STUNNING when I saw this dress I was giddy, this is breath-taking! This picture doesn't do her justice, I could picture myself in this now! (Ya, right) She looks like a princess which actually she IS....her hubby is a prince! No jokeI LOVE Ricky Gervais and his opening monologue was so shocking and oh so funny!!! The jokes about The Tourist were hysterical! Watch it here.................



