So I finally finsihed Forever Amber by Kathleen Winsor.....all 1,000 tiny printed pages.....this was a labor of love and it took me 2 weeks to finish. You see this is my dear friend Natalie's favorite book of ALL time and I was glad she shared it with me! The jest is that this is a Historical Romance set in London during the black plague and Great Fire which was such an interesting time. I loved how this was historically correct and would you believe that when this first came out in the 40s it was banned and considered shocking. Amber is a girl who knows what she wants and will do anything to make something of herself.....even if that means losing loved ones!
I truly enjoyed this book and loved the time period, with her writing I could picture everything in my head so vividly. If you love history I think you will love this book! Let me know if you ever read this, I would love to discuss it with you guys!


