But my friends behold.................. (insert scary music)
Oh yes, believe it.........we STILL have up our Christmas lights! I will tell you a funny story....a friend of mine from work lives in my neighborhood, all she knows is my street and a week or so ago she came into work and said "who is that white trash house on your street with Christmas lights still up?" and I told her it was us! LOL!! I totally know that Matt works so much and it is hard to find time but with the over 24 hours + of dirt bike riding he has done recently I just want the lights down! SOS
The solution? I have posted on Facebook today that I will pay anyone $25 if they come to my house and bring there own ladder to take them down! No takers yet, but wish me luck! Do you want to do it?
