SO this blog post came to me yesterday when I oddly enough had 2 conversations with great friends about how my Love Language is FOOD! (thanks ladies) And they are so right can't believe I didn't see it before, I mean my actual Love Language is Gifts and for me cooking/baking is a gift to people I care for. Like for instance last night I made some green sugar cookies for JH and thought nothing of it, it was too simple to matter ...I just wanted to bring something to share but I unintentionally do it to show these girls that I care. The same can be said with Matt......the ONLY night we eat together a meal I cook is Sunday with his work schedule, so when Matt says "oh don't cook lets do something easy" what he isn't realizing is that I do it to show him I love him. I go out of my way every Sunday to make something great and a dessert to boot! Now, let me say I do not do anything cooking/baking for recognition or thanks...I do it because I want to. I also do it because it is something I am good at, something I can give people and I do it because it is natural to me. I just wanted to share this with you.... is there something you do that is a sort of Love Language for you?

