So while many of you were celebrating Fat Tuesday I was at home ALL day sick! I have been in a downwards migraine spiral this past week (including today). I woke up yesterday and I knew I was sick....When my alarm went off at 6am I laid there and opened one eye to see if it was true and it was.....blinding pain! I got up, took my migraine med and went back to bed until 9! Usually after that I start to feel better as the day goes on but not yesterday!! I was so sick and like always that made me blue/sad. Even worse last night I was suppose to go to a JH get together for Fat Tuesday and I was in charge of bringing the King Cake.......so boohoo no king cake made it to the party last night. Just so you know girls....it was awful, the cake was dry and bland!
So how do I feel today? Not much better.....I hope I make it thru the day! Did you have a better Tuesday than I did? I sure hope so.