Hi Friends!! Here we are at Wednesday again and I just love doing the "What I am Loving Wednesday" each week!!! I find that each week I tend to get 1 or 2 new people who leave comments on my blog and I LOVE it! So HELLO...if you are new, I am so glad you stopped by! Don't be shy leave a comment and become a follower!!! Let's dive in.....
* I am so excited that tomorrow the new Scentsy Fall/Winter catalog debuts! We have the most amazing new warmers and scents! If you would like to preview the new catalog click HERE! Hope this link works if not visit my Scentsy website tomorrow HERE!
* Beyonce is pregnant! I am not sure why I care or why am I am even happy for someone I do not know but when she performed at the VMA's and then unbuttoned her jacket to "debut" her bump....I LOVED it! I mean you could just see the joy all over her face and I thought it was so sweet! How fun, I mean who gets to tell the world they are pregnant in such an over the top way??!
* OPI Espresso nail polish! I love this color and I only hope that it will look this good in real life! This screams FALL! I found this in Pinterest and fell in love......
* College Game Day starts this Saturday, Go Sooners! Let me say I am not a HUGE fan of college football like most people I know but what I do love is this.........The kick off of the season to me says Fall is almost here and it is a fresh start!! Do you find that you always think of time in semesters? Even when you are done with school? I do! I also enjoy Matt watching the game while I am in the kitchen making something fun for us to enjoy....a 2 person tailgate!
* Fall TV kicks off in 2 weeks!!!!! I am so excited! Vampire Diaries, Parenthood and all my others start 2 weeks from today and shortly after!! I have my DVR ready to rock!
My first date with Matt was Christmas Day 2005 followed by a Halloween engagement and then a "Fall In Love" Wedding October 27, 2007. I live in Oklahoma City, I am a Landman and have 4 animals who I adore. AND NOW the Savage's are on the move......Columbus, Ohio...here we come! I hope you enjoy my blog!!