"Ma' The Meatloaf"
1 1/2 lbs ground beef (try to get the 93/7 kind and you will get less grease in your pan)
2 tablespoons Minced Garlic
Lipton dry onion soup mix package
3 tablespoons Whorhcester sauce
2 tablespoons Ketchup
1/2 white onion chopped
Dash of Kosher Salt & Pepper
1/2 a sleeve of Crushed Saltines
Topping :Brown Sugar & Ketchup
- Preheat your oven to 350
- In a Bowl mix together all ingredients, your hands will work as the best mixer!
- Then spread out mixture into a round 8 or 9inch greased pan
- Then in a small bowl mix together Brown Sugar & Ketchup until the constancy is what you prefer and spread on top of Meatloaf
- Cook meatloaf for 50min
- ENJOY!!! WINE Review!I used this wine in my spaghetti Sunday night (recipe posted last month) and then we had a glass with the Spaghetti and then with the Meatloaf last night. I bought it because it was called Cupcake (the picture is blurry) and it was great. It was smooth and not too dry, even Matt commented on how well it went with both meals. This bottle was $13 and if you drink as little as we do it could last 2 people 3 nights, I think we barely have a 5oz pour each night. So Two Thumbs UP!
Nicole's Always Raved about Semi-Homemade Brownies!!
I am unsure if I posted this recipe before, I may have because I have made these for multiple occasions and people always rave about them so I want to share my secret with you....AGAIN!
- Buy a rich Brownie mix from the store and prepare just as directed on the back of the box but add 1 tablespoon of my secret ....Almond Extract, then cook as directed
- In a mixer (mixed by hand wont turn out as well, trust me) beat 1 stick of soften unsalted butter until light and fluffy.
- Then add 1 cup powdered sugar and combine, add 1 teaspoon Almond Extract and 2 Tablespoons of Grenadine and combine
- You may need to add more powdered Sugar to the desired thickness but that is all folks, spread and enjoy!!