Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
A Christmas Getting To Know You...... ( If you have a blog copy & paste)
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Both
2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial.. we want to upgrade to a bigger Tree hopefully next year!!
3. When do you put up the tree? Well usually the day after Thanksgiving but this year we were early!
4. When do you take the tree down? Usually a week or two after the new year, taking down is NOT fun!
5. Do you like egg nog? Yes please!
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Prolly my Barbie Dream house!
7. Hardest person to buy for? My dad & my grandparents!
8. Easiest person to buy for? Matt
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Nope, no room!
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail of course, I am working on them for this year already!
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Who knows prolly some crap gift I got during dirty Santa!
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? I can not pick 1 soo.... Christmas Vacation, Home Alone, Elf &The Holiday
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Not as early as I'd like too!
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? That is for me to know
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Snack items you only get once a year!!
16. Lights on the tree? Gold!
17. Favorite Christmas song? "I'll be home for Christmas" Michael Buble' , "O Holy Night" Josh Groban & "The Christmas Song" Dean Martin
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay home!
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Dasher, Dancer, Prancer,> Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner and Blitzen and of course Rudolph
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? We have a big fun plaid & gold bow!
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Both
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? People being rude, stressed & ruining it for everyone
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? Red, Gold & Green! I LOVE Gold if you can not tell!
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Whatever my mom makes & our Christmas Eve Chili
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? A KINDLE! www.amazon.com
Friday, November 21, 2008
Happy Friday and stay warm!!
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Monday, November 17, 2008
Friday, November 14, 2008
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
I also attached the trailer to the new bond film! Enjoy...
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Monday, November 10, 2008
What You Need
1 pkg. (6 oz.) STOVE TOP Stuffing Mix for Chicken
1 can (21 oz.) apple pie filling
6 boneless pork loin chops (1-1/2 lb.), 3/4 inch thick
HEAT oven to 375ºF. Prepare stuffing mix as directed on package.
SPREAD pie filling onto bottom of 13x9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray; top with chops and stuffing. Cover with foil.
BAKE 30 min.; uncover. Bake 10 min. or until chops are cooked through (160ºF).
Friday, November 7, 2008
Here is my Christmas Wish.....
Thursday, November 6, 2008
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
One of the BEST books I have read by Stephenie Meyers. The entire series is wonderful and is not at all for young readers only! Me, my friends and so many more people have formed quite a following! The movie comes out on Nov 21 and me and my girlfriends are going to have a watch party! I have not been this excited for a movie since Sex & The City! I HIGHLY recommend this series Twilight, Eclipse, New Moon & Breaking Dawn!! Watch the Trailer below!!!